POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : TrainFaces 1.0.0 : Re: TrainFaces 1.0.0 Server Time
5 May 2024 20:49:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TrainFaces 1.0.0
From: Chris B
Date: 22 Jul 2008 18:13:07
Message: <48865b73$1@news.povray.org>
"Blue Herring" <pov### [at] bherringcotsenet> wrote in message
> Hello,
>   It took some time, but I've finally packaged the TrainFaces macro and
> uploaded it to the object collection.  This is the same macro I used to
> make the faces in the post
> http://news.povray.org/48458c33%40news.povray.org
>
> If anyone tries it, any feedback or suggestions on the macro or
> documentation is welcome, as always.
> --
> -The Mildly Infamous Blue Herring

Hi,

When I tried opening the various html files using Internet Explorer 7 under
Windows the images and links didn't work. I believe the issue was down to a
tag 'base href="."' that Open Office seems to have inserted into the header
section of each file. I removed this line from each of the html files on the
web site and they now seem to work ok under both Firefox and IE7 on Windows.
You might want to check that they're still ok when viewed from Linux. I
don't know if you have an option under Open Office to suppress the offending
tag in the future.

When I did get to see all those chubby smiling faces, I couldn't help
breaking out in a stupid smirk myself. It looks like you've done a really
nice job there.

Regards,
Chris B.