POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : secure way to transfer money? : Re: secure way to transfer money? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 05:12:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: secure way to transfer money?
From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 22 Jul 2008 16:21:55
Message: <48864163@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:

> - They mention 'Direct Credit / Internet Banking' with an account
> number. I have not heard of that before. They don't mention the name of
> the bank. So do I have to ask for more info?

I would write this account number (and possibly other information, if I
actually got some) down, head to my local bank and ask them how to do
the transfer. Most probably they would print me out a international cash
movement paper to sign and it would cost some extra, but if the bank
says it's safe and is ready to take responsibility of those words, I'd
count on them.

--
Eero "Aero" Ahonen
    http://www.zbxt.net