POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Youth wasted on the young : Re: Youth wasted on the young Server Time
7 Sep 2024 05:13:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Youth wasted on the young
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 22 Jul 2008 10:17:12
Message: <4885ebe8@news.povray.org>
"Jim Holsenback" <jho### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message

btw: I found out last friday afternoon I didn't get the job ......

moday evening I was chatting with a fellow who gave some insight!

apparently this was a case of an IT consulting firm who had hired a
consultant to help them with the screen technial merit of the applicants.
needless to say (but i'm gonna say it anyways) I didn't agree with his
assesment of my technical skills. Am I the only on who see's a butt load of
irony here?

Sheesh