POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Back to the future : Re: Back to the future [~200KBbu] Server Time
10 Oct 2024 09:14:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Back to the future [~200KBbu]
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 22 Jul 2008 09:20:04
Message: <4885de84$1@news.povray.org>

4885d747$1@news.povray.org...

> That makes no sense. I can't get Windows Movie Maker to do *anything*
> useful...

Really, you should make a list of all the common, entry-level software that
anybody can use except you so we can figure out what they have in common ;)

I just had to use WMM a few days ago, never having done movie editing
before, and I was able to create a 2-hour DVD out of 5 hours of Mini-DV
tapes, complete with nice-looking transitions effects and titles, all this
in a short time and with very little trouble (it didn't like one transition
and got stuck until I removed it). Clearly not a professional application
due to its limited set of features, but very user-friendly and more than
sufficient for home usage, like editing family movies.

G.