POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : BMP and TGA to AVI utilities : Re: BMP and TGA to AVI utilities Server Time
4 May 2024 03:45:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: BMP and TGA to AVI utilities
From: David H  Burns
Date: 22 Jul 2008 08:57:53
Message: <4885d951$1@news.povray.org>
> Hi David, If you want to make Mpegs instead you could try TMPGenc which has a
> bigger font size and uses an input box with a browse function. The documentation
> is pretty poor but I find its usage quite intuitive. And you can always ask for
> help here :)
>
>  http://www.tmpgenc.net/en/index.html

Thanks, Stephen,

TMPGen seems to be easy to use and work well. On further searching the
Web, I found
several conversion programs. One is ImagetoAvi which is also easy to use
and seems to
work well. It's available in an older freeware version and an enhanced
shareware version.

Apparently the older conversion programs I used, as well as some other
programs, don't work
on XP because of its flaky 16 bit "emulator".

Thanks again,

David