POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : PNG to Avi on a Mac? : PNG to Avi on a Mac? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 05:13:02 EDT (-0400)
  PNG to Avi on a Mac?
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 19 Jul 2008 19:01:31
Message: <4882724b@news.povray.org>
Hey there,

I know, I've asked this question a few months ago already, but I can't
find the thread anymore, probably because off-topic-threads don't stay
for all eternity. ;-)

I'm in need of an Encoder for my Mac, preferrably with options to output
to MPG2 and MP4, DivX might be nice, Quicktime-Movie files as well, but
these last two are optional. I output PNGs on my Mac, but could of
course switch to any other POV-native Output if need be.

Anyways, someone pointed me towards some console-based converter that I
should get using Fink... Anyone care to remind me? :-)

To my defense, I've had various health troubles this year, been seeing
various doctors and am finally getting back on track, being creative and
productive didn't fit into the schedule (or my abilities due to the
sickness, to be honest).

Regards,
Tim