POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Apply yourself : Re: Apply yourself Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:25:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Apply yourself
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 18 Jul 2008 16:00:11
Message: <4880f64b@news.povray.org>
"andrel" <a_l### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
news:488### [at] hotmailcom...
>  And my guess was
> that that would be logically correct, but highly unlikely to be
> acknowledged.

Ah, sorry, I misread. You aer correct.
The definition of "previously disadvantaged" is disadvantaged by the
government that was in power until 1994.
Logically, that means that no one born after 1994 can be considered
"previously disadvantaged".

>  If that works out I will be going to SA in ... 2015! Anyway
> there seems to be a disproportional lot of SA in my live recently.

Awesome. We're mostly nice people.
If you do come down here, and I'm still in SA at the time, we can arrange
some get together somewhere..