POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Licensing, Ethics, Open Source and Philosophy : Re: Licensing, Ethics, Open Source and Philosophy Server Time
31 Jul 2024 08:21:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Licensing, Ethics, Open Source and Philosophy
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 17 Jul 2008 23:36:53
Message: <48800fd5$1@news.povray.org>
Thanks for this info, Gilles - I'm going to have to read it again
tomorrow or this weekend (when I'm more awake).

I do think that the copyright laws in the US are a bit draconian at
times, though - and I do think that Disney is a bit of an extreme case
(yet it is what's most often cited for extending copyright terms here in
the US).

Jim