POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Need for speed : Re: Ah, history Server Time
7 Sep 2024 19:11:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ah, history
From: Darren New
Date: 17 Jul 2008 13:39:38
Message: <487f83da$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> Don't think I've ever seen Excel crash - or any other element of Office,
> just Word.

If you do sufficiently funky stuff with it, it can get ugly. (By
sufficiently funky, I mean things like adjusting the formulas and
display options based on the values stored in an external SQL database,
say.)

> (BTW, did you ever see the flight simulator?)

I think I might have, once.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
  Helpful housekeeping hints: