POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Who runs an old PC? : Re: Who runs an old PC? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 07:22:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Who runs an old PC?
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 16 Jul 2008 11:59:09
Message: <487e1acd$1@news.povray.org>
Define "old"?  And "Main".

The main machine I use is for work - a Thinkpad t42p.  It's not "old" per
se, but it has completely depreciated and is about 5 years old.

I've got a machine that I physically work with every day that's a home-
built Athlon XP1800+ with 3/4 of a GB of RAM.  It's my main machine for
certain tasks.  I've got 2 machines apart from the work laptop that I use
regularly.

Jim