POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Need for speed : Re: Need for speed Server Time
8 Sep 2024 09:18:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Need for speed
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 15 Jul 2008 11:59:22
Message: <487cc95a$1@news.povray.org>
>> Must be a regional thing... When I was at school, it was the BBC Micro -
>> and nothing else!
>
> When I was in school, we weren't even allowed to use calculators never mind have

Oh, this was at my first school. We used the computer for writing
things, and there was also a dragon-related "game" that was supposed to
be educational in some mannar... Hey, we were only little. ;-)

The school I spent most of my years at did not allow electronic devices
of any kind. We were also not allowed to watch TV because it was deemed
"too violent". (Except that the older kids were allowed to watch the
news - HOW IS THIS NOT VIOLENT???)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/