POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Astonishment : Re: Astonishment Server Time
7 Sep 2024 13:22:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Astonishment
From: Darren New
Date: 13 Jul 2008 22:03:16
Message: <487ab3e4$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:
> Well, it seems to me that this is one of the most common applications of
> applying a single "good vs. evil" ideology to the world.

I'm also amused that he quoted the monotheism sentence as an attack on
religion, rather than the Greek gods, the demons and spirits, or other
religion-based bits. I was actually thinking at least as much the modern
Chinese government banning Christianity as well as Fallun Gong (sp?) as
an "other" kind of thing as I was the Spanish conquistadors.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
  Helpful housekeeping hints: