POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Astonishment : Re: Astonishment Server Time
7 Sep 2024 13:26:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Astonishment
From: Warp
Date: 13 Jul 2008 16:25:41
Message: <487a64c4@news.povray.org>
> > supporting that ideology start believing it's the *only* correct
> > solution to every problem, that's when things start going bad.

> That's one of the problems with monotheism. When your god is the *only*
> god, you *obviously* have to do something to fix all the unbelievers.

  Somehow I knew you would convert this into a discussion about religion
(something I really didn't want to do, as I was talking in a more general
manner about human nature, independently of indivudal ideologies), but
I'm going to pass on that troll this time, sorry. I'll let others take
that bait if they want.

--
                                                          - Warp