POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Need for speed : Re: Need for speed Server Time
7 Sep 2024 13:25:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Need for speed
From: John VanSickle
Date: 13 Jul 2008 13:54:51
Message: <487a416b@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:

> http://e-tradition.net/bytes/6502/6502_instruction_set.html

I had the whole instruction set, and the opcodes, memorized at one point
in life.  There were less than 160 of them to remember, so it wasn't hard.

During the 1985-87 time frame, I wrote a word processor, in assembler,
for my C64, I entered most of it as machine code as I went along.  It
worked quite well (given that it only had to send Epson-compatible
formatting codes for things like italics, bold face, and so on); I wrote
a short novel using it.

Regards,
John