POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Astonishment : Re: Astonishment Server Time
10 Oct 2024 11:08:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Astonishment
From: Darren New
Date: 13 Jul 2008 12:44:35
Message: <487a30f3$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   OTOH, some of those people *are* greedy bastards who only think about
> themselves and would sell their own grandmother if it was legal and there
> was enough profit involved.

That's true. On the other hand, environmentalists often don't have too
much trouble making people starve or die of disease to protect the
wildlife or the mosquitoes. And I'm always amused at the "pro-life"
folks willing to murder people to save a fetus.

I think you'll get nasty selfish people everywhere. They're still people.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
  Helpful housekeeping hints: