POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dreaming : Re: Dreaming Server Time
8 Sep 2024 03:17:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dreaming
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 13 Jul 2008 04:21:53
Message: <4879bb21$1@news.povray.org>
>> She seems to be making a lot of effort to bother
>> answering my texts and emails.
>
> Which is good. Do you ever phone her?

Well, I only got her phone number on Wednesday. (Which, if you recall,
is what started this whole thread in the first place! ;-)

Since then I've bounced a few text messages back and forth, but I
elected not to try to actually phone her just yet. I have mentioned the
possibility a few times though. She's always claimed to be too busy, but
she "promised" me that today she'll call me.

If this occurs, it will be the first time I've heard her voice since
those few hours we spent together 4 months ago...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/