POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dreaming : Re: Dreaming Server Time
8 Sep 2024 01:13:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dreaming
From: Chambers
Date: 12 Jul 2008 14:23:55
Message: <4878f6bb$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> (Well, *I* am almost never busy - after all, I don't "do" anything. I
> just spend my life sitting alone in front of a computer. But evidently
> normal people lead significantly busier lives than that...)

Even though I have people I want to hang out with, we haven't actually
met up for around 2 or 3 months.

Life's busy.  Most people either have to work, or go to school, or play
with POV-Ray, or clean their house, or do laundry, or spend their little
remaining time with their significant other.  She might not have all
those things to deal with (you *did* say she's single now), but don't
worry if it takes a month or more to find a good time to hang out.

Also, people are more cautious the first few times.  After you've been
friends a while, they're more likely to blow off their current plans to
spend time with you.

...Chambers