POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Astonishment : Re: Astonishment Server Time
7 Sep 2024 07:20:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Astonishment
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 12 Jul 2008 05:55:47
Message: <48787fa3$1@news.povray.org>
Yay! The help page says to send a message to Customer Support asking for
an RMA, but the form to submit the request won't allow me to send my
message because "the email address is already in the database". Isn't
that wonderful?

(Well of COURSE my address is already in the database you dope! How do
you think I ordered this stuff if I didn't already have an account?! And
why are you asking me for an email address anyway? I'm already logged
in! Stupid web design...)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/