POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Astonishment : Astonishment Server Time
7 Sep 2024 07:25:12 EDT (-0400)
  Astonishment
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 12 Jul 2008 05:25:45
Message: <48787899$1@news.povray.org>
Wow... OK, so I ordered some stuff from Zazzle. Got a card yesterday
from the postman saying the parcel has arrived. I just picked it up and
opened it to discover... wait, WTF?

Check this out: They sent be some completely random item, unrelated to
what I actually ordered. They also sent me an invoice addressed to some
random person.

In other words, they send me somebody else's order. (!)

Gee, I wonder where *my* order went? I'm guessing to Bucharest like it
says on the invoice...

At this point, I'm stunned. Zazzle has never managed to do this before.
What the hell?

(It also looks like their printer went wrong when it printed the invoice
- lots of random random-like stripes half way down.)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/