POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A question of mentality : Re: A question of mentality Server Time
7 Sep 2024 13:26:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A question of mentality
From: John VanSickle
Date: 11 Jul 2008 19:48:30
Message: <4877f14e@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:

> your ex or her new boy friend?

BTW, it pays to visit social networking sites, even if you have no
intention of starting a relationship in this way.

I came across an account profile whose screen name was something along
the lines of FatWhore or something like it.  The profile journal entries
were a list of confessions to being a fat slut engaging in behavior that
was high-risk (in terms of getting arrested, getting AIDS, and getting
kidnapped/murdered).

I shot an friendly e-mail to the site administrators informing them that
the profile appeared to have been crafted for the embarrassment of the
woman whose pictures appeared in the profile, and in a few days the
profile vanished from the site.  I suspect that it was the work of a
dumped boyfriend or a jealous would-be boyfriend.

Anyhoo, someone could start a profile with your name on it just to get
back at you for some slight, either real or imagined.

Regards,
John