POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dreaming : Re: Dreaming Server Time
8 Sep 2024 01:17:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dreaming
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 11 Jul 2008 16:59:32
Message: <4877c9b4@news.povray.org>
"Jim Henderson" <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote in message

> Of course, that only
> works with *soft* spiffs - I wouldn't want to give away, say, an external
> hard drive by throwing it into a crowd. :)

Lol.

Had something similar at a recent MS event. Presenter says that he has lots
of stuff to give away over the course of the day.
"I have stress balls," he says, and throws two of them into the crowd.
"I have T-shirts," he says and tosses one into the crowd.
"I have some nice hardcover books," he says, hoisting three into the air as
if to throw. People in the front couple of rows duck. He grins and puts the
books back down, "Maybe I shouldn't throw these"