POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Licensing, Ethics, Open Source and Philosophy : Re: Licensing, Ethics, Open Source and Philosophy Server Time
30 Jul 2024 20:18:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Licensing, Ethics, Open Source and Philosophy
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 11 Jul 2008 08:16:10
Message: <48774f0a$1@news.povray.org>
"Woody" <nomail@nomail> schreef in bericht
news:web.48768fef3e11ba9cd0bdfd6f0@news.povray.org...
> p.s.
> No I am not a hippie in real life. Although I wish I was, I am
> unfortunatley
> just a geek who works a 9-5.

Hmm... Nothing wrong with that. Most people are, mainly by necessity, some
by choice. However, be a hippie in your mind! You don't need the external
attributes you know.  I discarded them a very, very long time ago (I only
kept my guitar in the attic).  :-)

That said, there is not much to add to the comments already given. One thing
I might add: consider also OpenOffice.org as the big opponent of MSOffice.
Although there certainly is a vast amount of developers around the world
working on it, it is the gigantic amount of users that makes it such a
success, and the major challenge to MSOffice as far as I know.

Thomas