POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dreaming : Re: Dreaming Server Time
7 Sep 2024 19:14:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dreaming
From: Sabrina Kilian
Date: 11 Jul 2008 05:33:48
Message: <487728fc@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
>>> It's amazing how one small piece of information can completely transform
>>> something...
>>
>> Only if you let it.
>
> Oh no, it *does* transform it. (It transforms it from "hey, I scored" to
> "hey, I have a new person to talk to".) The QUESTION is how important
> that transformation is. ;-)

The difference, the only difference, is that she was honest with you
about her life right then.

A woman gives you her number does not equate to 'you scored'. Her
thoughts could range from 'nice guy, would be a good friend' to
something much more primal. You can't know, in most cases, what she was
thinking. This one just happened to tell you.

Myself, I'm stunned. You heard the 'bad breakup' bit and didn't offer
her a shoulder to cry on?