POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : GRRRR! @ updates (mild rant) : Re: GRRRR! @ updates (mild rant) Server Time
7 Sep 2024 13:25:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: GRRRR! @ updates (mild rant)
From: St
Date: 10 Jul 2008 16:32:03
Message: <487671c3@news.povray.org>
"Jim Henderson" <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote in message
> On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 20:26:10 +0100, St. wrote:

>  Lesson learnt.  ;)

> :-)

   Again...  ;)

> I've asked him if that's a possibility, so we'll see.  Thanks for
> pointing this one out, though - I never would have found it otherwise.

   No probs, but it is a big problem out there for the moment. (I.e., if you
have only access to one computer and internet, how do you find the
solution?) Basically, I was lucky and just started to back-track to what
happened when I had the net loaded up and working. (All the stuff in between
was a nightmare though!)  oO

    ~Steve~