POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dreaming : Re: Dreaming Server Time
7 Sep 2024 17:12:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dreaming
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 10 Jul 2008 16:27:05
Message: <48767099$1@news.povray.org>
>> How about "once or twice per week"? Because that's roughly how often
>> I've contacted him to arrange to meet up. :-P
>
> Have you actually spoken to him?  Do you know he's not out of town?

Yeah. I get emails or text messages from him quite often, and I phone
him now and then. But it seems frustratingly difficult to arrange to
actually meet up.

Last weekend, we arranged to meet, but then he ate a kebab and spent the
entire weeking puking.

The weekend before that, we arranged to meet, and on friday we went out
for "a few drinks", and spent the entire weeking with a hangover.

Next weekend he's going on a trip.

Would you like me to continue?

(And girlie is apparently even more busy, and not too keen on meeting me
alone it seems...)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/