POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dreaming : Re: Dreaming Server Time
7 Sep 2024 17:12:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dreaming
From: St
Date: 10 Jul 2008 16:15:13
Message: <48766dd1$1@news.povray.org>
news:4876694a$1@news.povray.org...
>>> Er, yeah, RIGHT. Because that last party I went to was LOADED with
>>> ladies. If by "ladies" you in fact mean "schoolgirls". :-P
>>
>>      :op Heh, you think of them as 'schoolgirls'
>
> Is 13 not "schoolgirl" then?

   Of course 13 is a school girls age. Of course that age group is there at
the wedding! They're always there.

    Did you spot the 18, 19, 20, 22, year old (or older) in the corner? Did
you speak to her? (Whether or not you knew she was married, alone, with bf,
whatever..?)

>> but in fact, I bet some of them are way ahead of you in the brain
>> department Andrew.
>
> Cool. I mean, it's not like I already have a massive inferiority complex
> or anything like that...

    Gah, cop out.  ;)

>>    What did they (the young ladies) think of you Andrew? Did you dance
>> with them too? I mean, you were obviously there at the party, so what did
>> you do?
>
> 1. I can't dance.

    EVERYONE CAN DANCE!!! Just wiggle yer legs and arms and head an' you'll
be fine!  ;)

> 2. At that particular party, there didn't seem to be much point anyway.

   Oh, it was a boring party. Well, that figures, I mean, it was a wedding
after all, and not a 'party' as such.

    I don't blame you for not dancing in this case.

       ~Steve~