POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dreaming : Re: Dreaming Server Time
7 Sep 2024 15:23:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dreaming
From: St
Date: 10 Jul 2008 15:49:40
Message: <487667d4$1@news.povray.org>
news:48765dcc$1@news.povray.org...
>>> Did you have to use the words "last chance"? :-/
>>>
>>> Seriously - it *already* feels like I had my "last chance" a great many
>>> years ago and that there is essentially no hope now. :'{
>>
>>    Heh - no hope? :) You haven't moved out yet.
>>
>>     Move out > party > ladies. LOTS of ladies.  ;)
>
> Er, yeah, RIGHT. Because that last party I went to was LOADED with ladies.
> If by "ladies" you in fact mean "schoolgirls". :-P

     :op Heh, you think of them as 'schoolgirls', but in fact, I bet some of
them are way ahead of you in the brain department Andrew. I don't mean
programming, I mean in life. You just don't know it yet, that's all.

>>     Seriously, you haven't partied yet, but you're not too old if that
>> was what you were thinking, trust me on that. Just mix in, it doesn't
>> matter what age you are.
>
> *thinks about my dad dancing at my cousin's wedding*

   And I bet some young ladies there admired your dad for dancing. Fair play
to him. I bet they thought he was fun.

> Um, yes. Yes it does...

   What did they (the young ladies) think of you Andrew? Did you dance with
them too? I mean, you were obviously there at the party, so what did you do?

     ~Steve~