POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : GRRRR! @ updates (mild rant) : Re: GRRRR! @ updates (mild rant) Server Time
7 Sep 2024 07:21:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: GRRRR! @ updates (mild rant)
From: St
Date: 10 Jul 2008 14:42:30
Message: <48765816@news.povray.org>
"Gail Shaw" <initialsurname@sentech sa dot com> wrote in message
news:487652cd@news.povray.org...

> "St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote in message news:48764f65@news.povray.org...
>> Heh... Who got the latest win update and could'nt get online yesterday? I
>> bet it was just me here. :(
>>

> The latest security update definitly caused 'issues'. There were lots of
> mentions of it on the SQL boards though I didn't read the details. Also
> saw
> a query about it on the mvp newsgroups.

     Yes, I was actually quite surprised that I found the answer so quickly
on Google. I think a lot of people probably fell into the same trap with
their machine's setups, much like myself.

> I think I'll wait a couple days to see how things fall out before I
> install.

   Well, it's not the win update Gail, that's ok, it's the relationship with
ZA - something hasn't quite married properly this time around program-wise.

    ~Steve~