POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : combining partial images : Re: combining partial images Server Time
26 Jun 2024 00:03:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: combining partial images
From: Nicolas George
Date: 9 Jul 2008 05:12:08
Message: <487480e8@news.povray.org>
Alessio Sangalli  wrote in message <48744443@news.povray.org>:
> Anyway I would just use the gimp, SAVE the images, and then open them in
> photoshop and paste everything together, what's difficult on this?

Why in the world would you suggest to quit Gimp and start another bloatware
that does the same work.

I can understand when people argue that photoshop is better for complex
image manipulations, and indeed there are missing features in Gimp (on the
other hand, the scripting languages are far better IMHO), but tu copy-paste
rectangles, that is just nonsense.