POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Complains about Vista : Re: Complains about Vista Server Time
7 Sep 2024 21:14:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Complains about Vista
From: Invisible
Date: 9 Jul 2008 04:12:51
Message: <48747303$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:

> Yep I remember that time too, when previous games I had came on up to 10
> floppies.  Then this CD drive came out and could store 600 meg - the
> first few data CDs I got (the entire archive of a certain magazine's
> cover discs, and a couple of games) only used about a quarter of the
> CD.  Now we have games that come on multiple DVDs, surely the step to
> blu-ray can't be that far off now.

Rise of the Robots: 12 floppies, delicious graphics, LAME gameplay.

Native Instruments Komplete V: 12 DVDs.

I think the step to BluRay has gotta be pretty far away though. You want
a drive that reads and burns CD, DVD-SL, DVD-DL, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R,

Looking along the shelves and seeing that it quite a wakeup call. It's a
bit like that time I was in a jewlery shop, looking at earings at about

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/