POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Complains about Vista : Re: Complains about Vista Server Time
8 Sep 2024 01:14:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Complains about Vista
From: scott
Date: 8 Jul 2008 10:34:59
Message: <48737b13$1@news.povray.org>
> Er... yes. (Let's face it, at the cinema the pictures are usually more
> blurry than on TV! For some reason, they never bother to get the projector
> sharply in focus...)

Never noticed that before at the cinemas I've been at.  What I do notice is
that even when you walk right up to the screen at the end, the text of the
credits still looks good, even when you've got 1% of the screen taking up 1
foot right infront of your face.  Now try going up close to your TV during
the end credits of a film and seeing how detailed the text looks...  There's
an order of magnitude difference.