POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Coins : Re: Coins Server Time
17 May 2024 01:47:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Coins
From: Invisible
Date: 8 Jul 2008 09:51:04
Message: <487370c8$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:

> When I bought some pounds the other week with my euros, they were
> charging me something ridiculous like 1.2572448282 Euros for a pound.  I
> guess if I was converting billions it would make a difference.

Yeah, they do that, don't they?

I often wondered... If you were to convert GBP to DNF to USD to CHF to
EUR back to GBP... or something similar... could you end up with
(significantly) more than you started with? I mean, is there some
obscure sequence of currency exchanges where you end up with more than
you stared with?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/