POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Mind expension : Re: Mind expension Server Time
7 Sep 2024 07:24:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mind expension
From: Invisible
Date: 8 Jul 2008 08:53:20
Message: <48736340$1@news.povray.org>
>> Not only that, but there are actually hot sauces you can buy with a
>> more concentrated capsaicin content than most pepper sprays!
>
> Mmmm.. Painfully spicy...

We once bought a jar of sauce labelled "rogan josh". I have no idea what
this means, but the meal we produced was almost inedible. Both of us had
tears streaming down our faces as we attempted to eat it.

Last weekend I went to a country pub and had a lamb rogan josh. I've
tasted gravey spicier than this stuff! Seriously, there was no hint of
spice anywhere.

Mayne rogan josh just means an entirely random level of spicing?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/