POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Complains about Vista : Re: Complains about Vista Server Time
7 Sep 2024 23:26:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Complains about Vista
From: Invisible
Date: 8 Jul 2008 05:06:33
Message: <48732e19$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:

>   Isn't it a bit ironic that each new version of Windows adds more things
> the user can *not* do, instead of the opposite?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Features_removed_from_Windows_Vista

Heh, just like with XP, they're reducing the amount of stuff you can
customise. (E.g., the Explorer toolbar is no longer configurable. You
can't remove those useless search buttons, or the back and forward
buttons. And you can't add useful buttons like map drive.) They're also
removing power. (E.g., you can still make Zip files, but you can no
longer password protect them.)

I can hardly wait until the day when I'm forced to use this crap. :-(

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/