POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fun with cryptography : Re: Fun with cryptography Server Time
7 Sep 2024 15:24:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fun with cryptography
From: Invisible
Date: 8 Jul 2008 04:00:46
Message: <48731eae$1@news.povray.org>
>> UK is 30 people, HQ is about 300. Don't know about the other sites.
>
> That explains a lot about management's attitudes....small sites are very
> easy to not include in planning, especially when they're 10% the size of
> the main site.
>
> That also makes it more challenging to be heard.

Oh, it's hard enough to make my voice heard within the UK site. The new
UK management sees the IT guys at HQ as gods, and considers me to be
little more than the tea boy. If I say one thing and HQ say another, I
am always ignored. Actually, scrub that. I am always ignored. Everybody
just assumes I don't know what I'm talking about.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/