POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Complains about Vista : Re: Complains about Vista Server Time
7 Sep 2024 21:15:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Complains about Vista
From: Darren New
Date: 7 Jul 2008 21:34:52
Message: <4872c43c$1@news.povray.org>
Sabrina Kilian wrote:
> Apple just made the mistake of calling the ipod an mp3 player instead of
> a 'personal media device' or something.

Speaking of which, I saw in the bookstore a "iPods for dummies" book,
including a tear-out page of shortcuts you can "store with your
retracted headphones."  How loser do you need to be before you pay $15
for a crib-sheet for an iPod? :-)

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
  Helpful housekeeping hints: