POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Paraniod : Re: Paraniod Server Time
7 Sep 2024 15:23:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Paraniod
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 7 Jul 2008 10:00:20
Message: <48722174$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
>>> Some shredders will destroy CD's BTW...
>>
>> I gotta get me some of that...
>
> Ours does CDs, it's not particularly exciting :-(

Mine does, and be prepared to wear safety glasses while doing it
(especially DVDs the 2 layers really make things messy) I usually wind
up finding shards of CD or DVD somewhere across the room after
shredding. I always enjoyed bending a CD slowly until it gives way.
Polycarbonate is tough stuff, but when it reaches its failure point, it
fails spectacularly.