POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Paraniod : Re: Paraniod Server Time
7 Sep 2024 15:23:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Paraniod
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 7 Jul 2008 08:31:11
Message: <48720c8f$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
>> Dunno. I have loads of files on my computer that I wouldn't want to
>> put on a shared drive. Financial documents, scripts with passwords
>> embedded in them, drafts of letters, etc.
>
> But on a *work* computer?

Yeah, but some people put personal stuff on their laptop. I'm still
trying to figure out what to do with former system harddrives that had
quicken data on them. :/ Of course, due to recent problems around here
with ID theft, I'm the type of paranoid that probably shreds more than
the necessary amounts of paper. No sales receipt leaves my hands without
going through a shredder, first. Some shredders will destroy CD's BTW...