POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Management perception : Re: Management perception Server Time
7 Sep 2024 13:21:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Management perception
From: Invisible
Date: 7 Jul 2008 08:25:34
Message: <48720b3e$1@news.povray.org>
Tom Austin wrote:

> How are you perceived at being able to do your job?
>
> This isn't about your actual capabilities, it is what you are able to
> project to the manager.

That's probably it, you know.

The current set of IT managers are less egocentric than their
predecessors, but still tend to ignore any outside input - I kind of
"I'm the expert, I know best" attitude. Who knows, maybe that's how they
got to be put at the top? Non-experts can't tell how good they "really"
are, only how confident they seem...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/