POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Paraniod : Re: Paraniod Server Time
7 Sep 2024 15:23:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Paraniod
From: Invisible
Date: 7 Jul 2008 06:20:43
Message: <4871edfb$1@news.povray.org>
Gail Shaw wrote:

> What I do is to pick a song or poem that I know well, and use 1 line of the
> song each month. I'll reduce some words to just letters and replace some
> letters with numbers. All I need to remember is the song, the line and what
> conversion method I'm using.

I recall a study showed that if you just take any normal English
sentence and use only the first initial of each word, the result is very
similar statistically to a random selection of letters - in other words,
it makes quite a strong password. (Provided it's sufficiently long anyway.)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/