POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Sanity test of full installer : Re: Sanity test of full installer Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:22:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sanity test of full installer
From: Chris Cason
Date: 7 Jul 2008 06:13:13
Message: <4871ec39@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> Duh! Thanks Chris I forgot about "pvengine.ini". The GUI works now, other than
> it does not return the rendered image. But that has been the case in all the
> betas, I have tried, so I assume that you will get round to it when you can.

I really don't think I'll have time to look into GUIEXT's in the short to
medium term - the fix is likely to be simple but needs testing (I don't
have any GUIEXT's installed) and the source is out there for others to poke at.

Also, the author of at least one GUIEXT has had access to our revision
control system for more than a year but hasn't had time to fix it either:
given that, I have taken the approach that the issues with them can't be
that serious.

-- Chris