POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Failing Gracefully... iTunes doesn't : Re: Failing Gracefully... iTunes doesn't Server Time
7 Sep 2024 13:26:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Failing Gracefully... iTunes doesn't
From: Invisible
Date: 7 Jul 2008 04:44:12
Message: <4871d75c$1@news.povray.org>
somebody wrote:

> Ah yes, one of the truly great GUI designs. I also like the omission of "yes
> to all" button, to save precious screen estate no doubt.

I truly love the way "yes to all" does not in fact mean "yes to ALL".

"Are you sure you want to delete this file?" Yes to all.

"Are you sure you want to delete this one though? It's read-only." Yes
to all.

"But are you sure you want to delete THIS one? It's a System file." Yes
to ALL!

"Even this one? It's an executable file. Some of your programs might not
work properly if you do this." Yes to ALL, FFS!!

"What about this one? It's a hidden file." JUST DELETE THEM ALL, DAMNIT!!!

Sheesh...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/