POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : povray.ini : Re: povray.ini Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:27:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povray.ini
From: Chris Cason
Date: 7 Jul 2008 01:46:49
Message: <4871adc9$1@news.povray.org>
Chambers wrote:
> ...still reads "POV-Ray VERSION 3.6" :)

so do most if not all of the scene files ...

hmmm. I need a volunteer to go through all the scenes and test them with
version 3.7, update the global settings if needed to correct gamma issues,
and re-label them as 3.7.

  <looks around at suddenly empty room>

seriously tho, any takers?

for that matter, I *also* think it's high time we got some more sample
scenes. disk space and download size aren't as much of an issue as they
used to be.

-- Chris