POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fun with cryptography : Re: Fun with cryptography Server Time
7 Sep 2024 19:16:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fun with cryptography
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 6 Jul 2008 16:54:46
Message: <48713116@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:

> You can send them to me. ;-)  (Seriously, you can place the order, it
> might just take a little longer to get there)

More to the point: apparently I have to sign up for a new, seperate
account. (I can't just reuse my UK one.) FTW?

>> (Just another example of the self-evident fact that Americans typically
>> don't comprehend that there are parts of the world that aren't America.)
>
> Be careful about generalizations.  There are quite a few of us who do
> understand that we're not the entire world.

I did say "typically". I'm sure there are plenty of Americans who know
more geography them me. (Wouldn't be hard, would it?) But unless it's
just the policy of my particular company to only hire stupid people,
most of them seem to interlectually comprehend the fact that the UK
isn't the USA, but on a practical level forget this fact at every
possible juncture.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/