POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fun with cryptography : Re: Fun with cryptography Server Time
7 Sep 2024 19:13:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fun with cryptography
From: andrel
Date: 6 Jul 2008 14:42:43
Message: <48711259.4050102@hotmail.com>
On 06-Jul-08 20:17, Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Sun, 06 Jul 2008 09:34:45 +0100, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
>
>> Jim Henderson wrote:
>>
>>> You're not in the US ordering from a.co.uk, though.  When I order from
>>> Amazon US, delivery time is just fine - but from the UK, it takes a
>>> while longer.
>> Heh. My boss gave me some gift vouchers from Amazon.com for Christmas.
>> So I guess I won't be using them then. :-/
>
> You can send them to me. ;-)  (Seriously, you can place the order, it
> might just take a little longer to get there)

I have used both the UK and the USA ones and it does work. Presumably if
you order something from .com you get a box with .uk on it anyway. At
least when I order something at .uk I always get packages from .de even
when the item is not listed at .de
>> (Just another example of the self-evident fact that Americans typically
>> don't comprehend that there are parts of the world that aren't America.)
>
> Be careful about generalizations.  There are quite a few of us who do
> understand that we're not the entire world.

I would say everyone that is regular in this NG to begin with.