POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Failing Gracefully... iTunes doesn't : Re: Failing Gracefully... iTunes doesn't Server Time
7 Sep 2024 07:21:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Failing Gracefully... iTunes doesn't
From: Darren New
Date: 6 Jul 2008 12:28:07
Message: <4870f297$1@news.povray.org>
Eero Ahonen wrote:
> That can't be good, 'cause it assumes that user can and will do
> something to prevent the error, while computers Should Just Work (or be
> delivered to service company).

I haven't any idea what that means, I'm afraid.

Not even knowing that there was something I could do to un-dim the
option on the Mac is what confused me. I had no idea it was done on
purpose, and it wasn't just something I was doing wrong.

Kind of like in an adventure game where there's no difference between
"you can't do that" and "I don't understand that" and "you can't do that
here and now".

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
  Helpful housekeeping hints: