POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Starting School... Again! : Re: Starting School... Again! Server Time
10 Oct 2024 06:28:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Starting School... Again!
From: John VanSickle
Date: 6 Jul 2008 03:35:25
Message: <487075bd$1@news.povray.org>
Chambers wrote:

> Classes start Monday.  I've been waiting a *very* long time for this
> (OK, 3 years, but dammit, it's long to me!), and my very first class
> is... economics?!?!?

Microeconomics or macroeconomics?

Micro is easy:  If you grok how supply, demand, and price interact in a
market economy, you only need to learn things like "elasticity" and
"inferior good" and you can ace the final immediately.  I CLEPed micro
when I wad doing college in the military.

Also, if you grok how supply, demand, and price interact in a market
economy, you know more about economics than just about any politician.

Regards,
John