POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Starting School... Again! : Starting School... Again! Server Time
7 Sep 2024 07:23:43 EDT (-0400)
  Starting School... Again!
From: Chambers
Date: 5 Jul 2008 17:41:44
Message: <486fea98@news.povray.org>
So, I've finally gotten my financial situation to a point where I can go
back to school - yay!

I'll be studying Simulation Development (basically programming with an
emphasis on Math & Physics) at DevRy University, taking evening courses
as long as I can, and then taking online courses to finish the rest.

Classes start Monday.  I've been waiting a *very* long time for this
(OK, 3 years, but dammit, it's long to me!), and my very first class
is... economics?!?!?

Oh well, I'm sure it will still be useful :)

...Chambers