POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fun with cryptography : Re: Fun with cryptography Server Time
7 Sep 2024 21:12:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fun with cryptography
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 5 Jul 2008 15:23:16
Message: <486fca24$1@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 04 Jul 2008 15:17:37 +0100, Phil Cook wrote:

> And lo on Fri, 04 Jul 2008 12:01:07 +0100, Jim Henderson
> <nos### [at] nospamcom> did spake, saying:

> But I charge by the word.

>>> Yeah - dude, what the hell?? WHY ARE YOU AWAKE?! x_x
>>
>> Right now because I'm talking to you.  5 AM now.
>>
>> Today's the 4th of July here, so I don't have to work today.
>
> Too many giant spaceships hovering over the cities causing congestion?

Yeah, something like that.

> Pfft uppity colonials, you don't see us celebrating Consitutional
> Monarchy Day.

Heh, well, I know a number of Brits who celebrate having rid themselves
of us, so that's fair. ;-)  As for us, we celebrated by calming cats
during the fireworks - but the fireworks themselves have been very muted
this year out here.

Oh, and I cooked us some *excellent* steaks.  I managed - for the first
time - to cook medium-rare steaks instead of cooking them until they were
charcoal.  You'd be able to see more about it in my LJ.

It's kinda ironic - I'm perfectly happy having some reheated pizza or
canned soup, but I somehow do seem to pull together some pretty good home
cooked food every once in a while - and I enjoy it, which just really
surprises me.

Jim