POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : D day : Re: D day Server Time
7 Sep 2024 13:26:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: D day
From: Invisible
Date: 4 Jul 2008 05:52:54
Message: <486df2f6$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:

> Yeh, sometimes it's easy to forget how much you weigh.  I had to carry
> an 80kg table up stairs the other week - it took 3 people and it was
> quite awkward.  Then I realised that that's how much I weigh, and I have
> no problems carrying myself for 30 km up and down hills!

What a coincidence - I weigh 80 Kg as well!

Anybody else here weigh 80 Kg??

PS. I especially like my mum's weighing scales. When you put your weight
onto them, it wedges the dial in place so it can't rotate. So if you
rock from side to side, you can make it read anything you want. Makes it
hard to get the "real" answer though...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/